Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this Web site.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of TSCGroup Holdings Limited (TSC).
2. Some of the information found on this site is copyrighted by others and used with permission. TSC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TSC Group Holdings Limited. Other trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site, are registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks of TSC and others.
3. TSC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.TSC may monitor and track user activity on this site. Automated tools may log information about each of User’s visits to the site and this information may be processed in the aggregate to determine site performance issues, such as popular pages, most frequently downloaded Apps and other site-performance characteristics. Although TSC may from time to time monitor or review discussions, comments, postings, transmissions, and the like as may be made available on this site, TSC is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this site. Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TSC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TSC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such content or materials.
4. Any communication or information transmitted to TSC via this site or Internet electronic mail is on a non-confidential basis with no promise by TSC not to use such communication or information for any purpose whatsoever. TSC reserves the right not to respond to, and/or not to post, any communication from a user. Use of this Web site, the Materials, and any related transmission shall not be construed as an offer or negotiation for provision of any specific product or service by TSC, or as establishing any obligations, contractual or otherwise, on the part of TSC. TSC, in its discretion, may make any use it desires, without obligation, of any suggestions for improvements or innovations in its products, its services, or business generally, that are made or submitted to TSC. TSC will own any innovations it may create using any suggestions or ideas submitted.
5. This Web site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to TSC and its affiliates’ products, services and programs that may not be available in a specific country. These references do not imply that TSC and its affiliates intend to announce or provide these products, services, or programs in any particular country. TSC and its affiliates make no representations that goods or services posted on this Web site are available for use in specific locations where such use may be prohibited.
Disclaimer. THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS UNDER THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TSC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TSC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. TSC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TSC reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this website at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by TSC.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL TSC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE.
Commercial Use Not Permitted. No commercial use of the information on or under this website is licensed or permitted.
Termination. Notwithstanding any of these Terms and Conditions, TSC reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this website.
Severability. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place.
Language. It is at the express consent of the parties that the present agreement be written in English.
Changes to these Terms. TSC reserves the right to change, modify, or update these terms and conditions of use, at any time without notice. We indicate the date of the current version below, so you know when it was last updated.